The JL Customs team at Jack Lilley Ashford have been planning a very exciting, one off special custom motorcycle during the lockdown months. A few months ago when it all started we got thinking, what bike would we love to see in our range? The decision was unanimous! We all wanted to see a Speed Twin with suspension as per the prototype.
As you may already be aware, Jack Lilley Ashford are no strangers to customisation and are regularly working on unique designs, planning special projects and making dreams a reality for so many customers every year. So as lockdown eased, our plans were born and we set to work on our new masterpiece; the Speed Twin JLC.
- We took the rear suspension, headlight brackets and front fender from the Thruxton R
- A Thruxton TFC provides The Ohlins fork, Brembo Brakes and bottom yoke
- TFC inspired engine badges
- LSL supplied the Top Yoke so we could refit the Speed Twins Fat bars
- Our friends over at Surrey Customs painted the wheels, bottom yoke and rear fender
- The Tail Tidy is from FreeSpirits
- Our Prototype includes the SC Project exhausts
This custom has been one we set out to create as a unique, one off piece but knowing how much our team loved it, we’ve decided to offer out the design to our customers too. The finished article can be re-created just for you for £17,000 or We can build you an R Version for £16,000.
The Speed Twin JLC is available for viewing at Jack Lilley Ashford now. Be sure to come down and see it in the flesh, you won’t be disappointed!